Thursday, October 30, 2008

First Tag

Generally not a person for tags, but since two friends Vidya and Priya decided to tag me , so I finally gave it a shot after a month.

1. If your lover betrayed you what would your reaction be?


I will want to kill him for sure!

2. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?


I would like to own an island resort.

3. If you could, whose butt would you like to kick?

All dishonest politicians.(but that would mean too many butts to kick!)


4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

Save half in secure deposits.Buy a gorgeous home,go for an extended holiday to the Mediterranean,go shopping and throw lots of interesting parties.


5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?

I guess not unless I change preferences! I have close friends who r guys but my best friends have always been gals.


6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?

Damned if I know!

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?


I would be willing to wait for some time although not forever, it`s too long.

8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?


Drown my sorrows in tons of alcohol(a la female Devdas) with supportive friends.

9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?


Making our villages self sufficient.

10. Do you lie?


Only sometimes in an uncomfortable social situation.

11. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?


Busy in the daily routine.

12. What’s your fear?


The third World War.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?


Well, two women have tagged me and both are smart,intelligent,witty and have a tendency to be lost in thought.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?


Boy! That`s a tough choice.Can`t I choose one from both?

15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?


The one who makes me happier.

16. Would you give all in a relationship?


Yes.That is the only way to experience love.

17. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?


I would like to ,for my own peace.

18. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?


I love being in a relationship.At least when I am not fighting with Samrat.

19. Your all time favourite song? ONLY ONE

None.It keeps changing.

1 comment:

Girl With Big Eyes said...

Hey you finally did it. Thanks for honouring the tag and for saying such nice things about me :)