Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Making new friends

When I moved here, I was looking at the prospect of making new friends with some mixed feelings. On one hand I knew it would take it`s own time but on the other hand I also knew it would require effort and adaptation on my part. I also had numerous doubts and questions in my mind regarding the same (when,how, and what not). Well, I am glad to share that am moving along fine on that path. I made a few friends among my neighbours at the apartment and also some of Samrat`s friends we just met (Hey! forgot to mention my aunt and her hubby. super people). The world is full of nice people. It is sad to leave old friends, but the good thing is you make new ones and therefore have more friends in all. Each friend changes you in some way. You also appreciate the many different personalities that exist in this world and to test your resilience at understanding and loving so many different people. Any friendship teaches you things. In fact those that do not go well teach you the most. It just takes a long time to figure it out sometimes. It did for me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderful blog meghs...yes, every friendship evolves you...
am sure you have a good bunch of friends out there...the kind of genuine and sensible person you are, you are hardly resistable as a friend!

Unknown said...

Hi meghs, just posted a comment on your blog, but it is appearing as "vijay said", due to our gmail id vijay.snehal at gmail.com.

Girl With Big Eyes said...

Hey Meghna,

Here's something for you to write about!
http://girlwithbigeyes.blogspot.com/2008/09/love-tag.html